Saturday, November 17, 2012

J.Crew December 2012 Catalog inspiration

Who here gets giddy when they receive the J.Crew catalog in the mail? I do! My two favorite catalogs in the world are Anthropologie and J. Crew. I have saved many of their catalog clippings for over a decade it seams as my fashion inspiration. I'm glad I now have this blog to share the images I love (instead of piles of faded pages in flimsy folders, cluttering up my space, and a nightmare to rid of when moving). In the new colorful J.Crew December 2012 catalog, I actually gravitated towards the "neutral" palette. It reminded me how much I love wearing cream, dusty grey, and camel in the winter. Too bad I don't live in the cold Midwest anymore, otherwise I would be shopping for shearling, Irish fisherman sweaters, cozy cable-knits, and camel suedette pants!

And here are the pages from J.Crew December 2012 catalog that is the source of my inspiration today: 
The "Gifts for Him" inside the front-flap cover was what initially got me buzzing.
  Why do guys always get the best timeless pieces? This is why we love menswear!
from page 24-25
from page 26-27
hunky guy smiling at you from page 119.

2 comments:

Siena in Style said...

amazing looks! love j crew!!
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Olyvia said...

Thanks, Siena!